Current Students Prospective Students VISA Download
HOME / Current students
Current students

Inside Campus Accommodation Registration

If you successfully reserved inside campus international student dormitory, please check in at the designated dormitory after arrived. After check in, please take your passport and personal photo with accommodation receipt issued by Students’ Affairs Division to nearby police station for “Overseas personnel temporary accommodation registration form”. This form should be safekeeping for residence permit application.

Outside Campus Accommodation Registration

International students residing outside campus must register at local police station within 24 hours after check in, accompanied by landlord and passport for “Temporary accommodation registration form”. Any visa changes, extension or re-entering, please register personally at police station again with original “Temporary accommodation registration form” and personal passport.

“I feel as if I have a community, but just a few steps outside and I’m in the heart of the city. You certainly don’t feel like you’re alone, you feel like you’re a part of a living system.”